A Subscription Insider Business Webinar - Free For Subscription Executives!
How Hayu Expanded Globally:
A Subscription Success Blueprint
POSTPONED-STAY TUNED FOR NEW DATE!
Learn how NBC Universal’s OTT reality streaming service, Hayu, successfully expanded internationally.
Launching or expanding a subscription business into new and emerging markets is a major investment, and if successful, can drive rapid revenue growth. However, there are numerous considerations that businesses must address to make expansion a success.
Join Subscription Insider on Thursday, Feb. 2 at 1 PM Eastern, to learn how Hayu approached their key technological requirements for their subscription business when developing an international footprint and tapping into fragmented audiences.
Think local, to go global! Get a success blueprint for your subscription business, including learning about:
- Regional go-to-market channels – navigating the various distribution channels to land & expand in new markets
- Local payment methods – accepting localized and alternative payment options across various channels
- Multiple currencies & languages – processing recurring transactions in multiple currencies & languages
- Payment routing – driving cost-effective, cross-border transactions and maximize approval rates
- Regulatory challenges – reducing regional compliance obligations, including payment & consumer data
- Localized operations & support – managing subscribers with multi-lingual support teams
- Global sales tax – automating and managing regional tax variations per country or state …and much more.
Mark Walker, Director of Innovation & Strategy, at Aptitude Software, will join the discussion. Register now to learn how Hayu expanded geographically and the lessons learned along the way.
POSTPONED * DATE TBD
This form collects information Subscription Insider will use to send you updates and news. Co-presenters will also receive your info. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Mark Walker, Director, Strategy & Innovation for Subscription & Revenue Management
Kathy Greenler Sexton, CEO at Subscription Insider
Kathy Greenler Sexton is the CEO of Subscription Insider and a recognized expert in subscription business models, market strategy, brand development, and information products. Subscription Insider is an information company focused on delivering news and insight for growing profitable subscription businesses. Learn more at www.subscriptioninsider.com and www.subscriptionshow.com